Our organization meets for lunch monthly between September and June. Those meetings provide an opportunity for networking and business development. There is an industry-related speaker at each meeting.
Lunches start at 11:30 a.m. and feature a hosted bar and guest speaker. Fees are $40 for members and $55 for non-members (with a maximum attendance of 2 meetings for non-members) although many of our functions are so popular that they may be restricted to “Members Only”. Prices include GST. Location may vary, but typically the meetings are at Silvertip Golf Resort. Pre-registration is required and reservations are guaranteed 3 working days preceding the event. No-shows are invoiced. Non-members are required to pay in advance.
If you have suggestions for speakers or workshops, please don’t hesitate to contact Ron Remple at firstname.lastname@example.org. BOWDA members may sponsor the lunch. For $350 + GST, the sponsor gets:
- Company logo in the Rocky Mountain Outlook BOWDA Ad;
- Logo included on all email invitations to BOWDA member representatives (over 400 representatives!);
- 2 slides on Sponsor powerpoint presentation during the luncheon;
- Thank you from the podium during the luncheon;
- Opportunity to display your products or services at the Members’ Showcase near the bar prior to and immediately after the luncheon.
Contact Alison McPhail at email@example.com to take advantage of the Members’ Showcase and sponsorship opportunity.
The Annual General Meeting is held in March and our family BBQ is in June. The BBQ is a great opportunity to relax with the family…we always have great entertainment for the kids including horse back rides, bouncy castle, clowns, balloon art, and more.
Workshops & Seminars
BOWDA is working with Alberta Construction Safety Association (ACSA) to bring construction safety training to the Bow Valley. Stay tuned for more information.
For information on our functions, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.